Saturday, September 8, 2012

Giraffes and Zebras!

Everytime I sit in front of the ocean I marvel at it's creation.  It simply amazes me.  Wave after wave after wave hits the shore.  Out on the horizon, it looks like the sky meets the ocean.  There's no land in site and it looks like one could literally "walk on water" ... but we KNOW there's only ONE who can or ever will do that.

Last Saturday I was at the zoo and once again I stood amazed at God's creation.  The most entertaining animals by far were the baboons and the chimpanzees ... no question about it.  Pretty sure they're all ADHD! 

The most BEAUTIFUL, PERFECT animals?  Giraffes and Zebras.  I was awestruck by the way their spots and stripes looked.  And the SHAPE of a giraffe?  Oh my.  The spots and stripes are SOOOO defined.  Only God can do that! 

The ocean, animals, clouds, wind, rain, green grass, the rainbow in the sky ~~ those are all things we marvel at.  It's the BIGGER things of God's creation that we tend to marvel at, but what about the smaller things in our journey in this earthly life ... such as ______________ ... go ahead, you fill in the blank.  What will you  marvel at today?  I want to hear from you.  God wants to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment